Sunday, December 18, 2011

Yes, I'm a Nerd.

Yep it's true I'm a nerd but I'm super proud of my nerdiness. Okay your probably wondering why i'm bringing this up, well the reason is The Avengers preview just came out and I'm super excited for it!! Yes, I'm a lover of Superheros. My favorites are Captin America (that movie made me cry lol), Superman, and Green Lantern. Anyway back to Avengers, The movie comes out the same month as Hunger Games. YESS IN MARCH! So to honer that in the last few weeks I have watched all the orgin stories for the people in Avengers. Captain America, Iron Man, Thor(omg he was so hot), and Hulk. Yea so anyway I can't wait for March!! So I'll post the preview in my You Tube Page. Oh yea so I'm gonna add some pictures because i feel as though this post is to short.



Thor Iron Man




Hulk




Captain America (The first Avenger)







All of the Avengers







~Carolne

5 comments:

  1. I ah-dore your blog! And the iPod thing at the side bar is totally cute, I'm going to steal it ;) Lol, just kidding.
    I'm a huge nerd too! :))
    xox, Maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for The Hunger Games movie!!! I love the books ^_^ Love your blog, the background's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks Cat!

    ~Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is very cute!
    I'm on my iPad now, and it won't let me follow, but I will when I get back on my laptop.

    ReplyDelete