Saturday, May 12, 2012

Holy Crap

I have a new addiction....online shopping. I mean I've ordered things online before like book and stuff but last night I discovered you could order Hot Topic online.....I know I'm late don't judge me. So last night I went to go see Avengers. Omg my new favorite movie it was so badass and just just just amazing!!!!! Omg! I'm not going to tell you guys about it because I don't want to ruin it for the people who haven't seen it yet but you must see it! It will change your way of life. Anyway back to the story. My friend Ana's birthday was yesterday and she comes to school wearing all the presents she got. It was all Avengers stuff. (My favorite was the Captain America bracelet... he's is my favorite Avenger. I even have a shirt with his shield on it like the good little nerd girl I am.) I admittedly start going insane and like flipping out asking wear she got it all. I should of known it was from Hot Topic. So of course I have to figure out a way to have it as soon as possible. (There isn't much I usually get this excited about.) That night Scott was going to take me to see Avengers so I see him at his locker and I like totally flip and tell him we have to go to Hot Topic tonight before the movies cause I had to get a Captain America bracelet to match my shirt. He being the nice, sane guy he is said okay all calmly. So that night we meet at the movies like 2 hours early so we can go to the mall. Of course Hot Topic is on the other side of the mall so we have to walk there which took forever. Then when we finally get there I go over to the bracelets and and it's not there. Which ruined the movie going experience a bit but I got over myself. So when I got home I googled the bracelet to see if I could order it from amazon and it brought me to Hot Topic.com. I found the bracelet and added it to my cart then I saw something I wanted then another thing then another and you probably know what happened after that.

Okay I just reread this post and it's probably one of my more boring posts so if you took the time to read the whole thing....thanks.

So did anyone see The Avengers? If so did you find it as amazing as I did?

~Caroline

5 comments:

  1. I heard the avengers is really good so I HAVE to watch it now! Great post!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it, I'm not into all that stuff though :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lily I'm a total geek about all superhero stuff lls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear Avengers is good! I'm going to go see it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Veela Cat i hop you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete