Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Apocalyptic Recess

Hey there everyone! I just wanted to do a quick sort of mini post to talk about my band Apocalyptic Recess. For those of you who didn't know I was in a band well now you know lol :). Anyways I'm just here to share our first ever video! It's a cover of The Hardest Button to Button by The White Stripes. I hope you'll take the time to listen it would mean so much to me. Were really trying to get like on our facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/#!/ApocalypticRecess) and just build up an audience. So if you would take the time out of your day to like our Facebook page and watch our YouTube video that would be amazing.Thank you thank you thank you!



~Caroline
I promise longer post this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You guys sound good!
    Ben goes to my school.... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lily Thanks! and oh that's cool..he's very hyper lol

    ReplyDelete