Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Week of High School

Well I didn't die (yet). Yay? Haha anyways today was a good day, finally! Tuesday and Wednesday weren't the best.
 
This is how I felt the first two days of school:
 
and this is how I feel now:


It didn't help my sadness that I had P.e first period. Bleh. But that got changed cause they put me in the wrong band class yay! Now I have P.e second period, not much of an improvement but I'll have to do. Sadly I don't have any classes with my boy friend :'( not even lunch. So today when I saw him in the hallway my hand had a mini spasm waving to him. Oh yes I'm a cool kid. ;)

I didn't get any classes with my 2 best friends and my other best friend goes to a different high school either. :( But I have lunch on odd days with my 2 best friends. Yay! I also made two news friends! They both have math and lunch with me on even days. So that's cool.

I also have 2 Seniors, 2 Juniors, and 6 Freshman in my band class. One of the Juniors is a girl so I'm not the only girl percussionist anymore! Yeaaa! My band teacher is awesomeeeeeeeee. With that many e's.

I also am in two Pre-Ap classes. I'm not the smartest person around so that's a big deal for me. My two pre-ap teachers are also really nice.

So at the moment I am feeling pretty good. Hopefully tomorrow will be just as good as today. Heck maybe it'll be even better. Hence the Harry Potter gif. I'm a Harry Potter nerd, and proud of it.

I hope everyone had an awesome first week of school and if you've already been in school for awhile, I hope it's going well. Now it's time for me to go eat dinner. :) My lunch is at 10:30 on odd days and 12:30 on even days. So I didn't eat..I know, I know bad Caroline. I'll get used to the lunches eventually.

~Caroline
^---This is what I look like when I'm waiting for
dinner to be ready. I have a dance and everything

7 comments:

  1. Woah, you have lunch at 10:30 sometimes? That's really early.
    I'm glad you're enjoying your first week of school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate how we have different lunch times every other day :( THAT IS NOT GOOD FOR US!
    Highschool was SUPER boring the first 2 days but now I think it will be lots of fun (: I made one new friend so far.
    On friday when we went into school the marching band was playing loudly in the main hall, and the cheerleaders were doing tricks for the football game we had that night. It was cool c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! We have so much going on at our school too. On Friday the people in Jr Air Force were marching around and the band was playing. I got to see Scott march...it was funny.

      Delete
  3. You have LUNCH at different times?? WHAT?? American schools are weird :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I start school this monday :P I am not looking forward to it!

    P.S: Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete