Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful

I know i'm a few days late but I would like to do a post of things I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for my health, a house to live in, food, Internet, books, and music.
 
My Family:
I'm extremely thankful for my family. They can drive me CRAZY but I know I wouldn't be anywhere without them. They support me in everything I do and only want the best for me. I know I can always count on them. They each know how to help me in there own ways. My mom gives me amazing advice, my dad knows how to make me laugh no matter how upset I am, and my sister is always there for me even though we are 7 years apart.

My friends and boyfriend:




My friends. I would be no where without them. Nik, Silas, Brittany, Mercedes, Jill, Jayda, Holly, Tayler (my sister!), and my boyfriend Cristhian. I would be no where without these wonderful people. They except me for who I am and would never do anything to hurt me. I know I can trust them and they know they can trust me. I can always have fun with them no matter where we go.

So what are you thankful for?
~Caroline
 

No comments:

Post a Comment