Monday, December 10, 2012

New Design

I've decided to change my blog look around because it seems like no one really read my blog anymore.I'm not really quite sure what to put. Any ideas? I also changed the title. Waddya think? If you could please leave any ideas or suggestions you have below the would be awesome!

Now on to the post. This post will be all about music! My favorite thing ever! I'm going to share some of my favorite songs by some of my favorite bands. The idea behind this post is my boy friend's Christmas present i'm making a c.d for him because we listen to the same bands.
 

Love will save your soul By Grouplove
 
At the moment this is my favorite song. I don't know what it is but I just can't stop listening to it! It must be Grouplove.

 
Golden Revolver By San Cisco
 
I just discovered this band on YouTube and they are amazing! Everyone should really check them out, this is my favorite song of theirs.
 

Shiver Shiver By Walk the Moon
 
Walk the Moon's new album is amazing! I just love every song on it. This one isn't my favorite but it is still awesome.
 
Please comment with ideas for my new blog look or title!
~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment