Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I have a plan


*WARNING THIS POST IS A RANT.*
I've finally come up with an ultimate plan to see all of my favorite bands in concert. All I have to do is go to the UK. So shout out to all my friends in the UK (if I even have any..). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME STAY WITH YOU SO I CAN SEE PEOPLE IN CONCERT. I'LL SLEEP IN A BOX IF I HAVE TO I'M DESPRATE. I'M ON MY KNEES BEGGING YOU!

Here is the list of bands performing in the UK in the year of 2013. Keep in mind these bands are only performing certain places in the US most of which are bars and I can't get into bars unless I’m 17. Sadly I am not 17.
    · Two Door Cinema Club
    · Imagine Dragons
    · Grouplove
    · Walk the Moon
    · Of Monsters and Men
    · fun.
    · AWOLNATION
Sigh excuse while I go cry in the corner. I AM NOW GOING TO GO WRITE A STRONGLY WORDED LETTER TO EACH OF THESE BANDS ASKING WHY THEY WON'T GO TO VIRGINA. OH SURE YOU'LL DO 7 SHOWS IN TEXAS BUT NOT ONE IN VIRGINA. ASDFGHJKL!! *sorry about my meltdown/mini rant*
     
~Caroline

4 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog, you share the same taste in music as me! I'm obsessed with Two Door Cinema Club. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey hey! You could TOTALLY stay with me if your mum would trust me to actually be the 14 year old I CLAIM to be :P I love Grouplove and fun. too! :3 xx

    ReplyDelete