Friday, October 28, 2011

NaNoWriMo!!! (My story)

I saw Lily did this on her blog so i also decided to do it. Okay so for my NaNoWriMo I have decided to enter with a story I am going to call Secret. So far the main character Sam (samatha) feels like she doesn't fit in. She has one friend Carrie and feels like something is missing in her life. Here is a little part that kind of starts off main idea and the story..............
Five simple words was all I remember hearing before I was plunged into a world I wanted nothing to do with. No one asked Carrie or I if we wanted all of this it was just placed upon us. Yep I can not wait for November!!! It's gonna be great!! Yay! I also made yearbook club with like 5 of my friends so it should be fun. Also today I got my first boy friend so there is another reason!! I'm really happy.... BRING IT ON NOVEMBER!!!!!!!


 P.S IT IS SUPPOSED TO SNOW TOMORROW!! IN OCTOBER SNOW!!! WOW!!!!!


P.S HALLOWEEN IS MONDAY!!!!!!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TRICK OR TREATING WITH MY FRIENDS!!!


That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you've had a pretty good week ;) A boyfriend? Anyway, I hope it snows and I hope you have a great Halloween :D (my town celebrated Halloween last night so....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain rain rain, and more rain! Its kinda loud we might have hail. WHY CANT THEIR BE SNOW? Remember Caroline, in 6th grade? We had 2 blizzards in 1 week! We had school off for 2 and a half weeks but then it didn't matter cuz it was Winter Break! Good times.. I hope we have a winter like that again! I love snow soo much:D I can't wait for Halloween either!

    ReplyDelete