Saturday, October 1, 2011

Abduction

Today I went to see Abduction with my friend. OMG I hate twilight with a BURNING PASSION!!.......but this movie wasn't the worst I have ever seen. It was a little dramatic at times but it was MUCH better than twilight. Again this wasn't my favorite movie and i probably could have waited to see it on D.V.D. I think i would give it 2 out of 5 stars. I think the reason i enjoyed it so much was because my friends and I were whispering through the whole thing. I'm surprised the people behind didn't tell us to shut up. Anyway if you wanted to see this I would wait till its on D.V.D.  

Tata for now from Caroline  
P.S I laughed soo hard when he fell off the roof and broke his leg people gave me dirty looks but it was worth it









1 comment:

  1. Haha :) We have to wait ages for it to come out in the U.K :/ Americans are so lucky - you get all the good movies before us!!

    ReplyDelete