Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Son Of Neptune!!!

Okay so first of Rick Riordan is my favorite male author of all time!!! Ever book he writes just seems better than the last and this one was no exception! Non stop action on every page, you couldn't put it down (I'm not kidding started it Sunday finished it Tuesday). This is the 2nd book the 1st one is called The Lost Heroe. It brings back old characters from the older books he's written. For example one of the main character is Percy Jackson and I'm sure you have heard of Percy Jackson Series. There very poplar and those are the books that got me hooked on this author anyway you should defiantly read this one of the best books I have read in a long long time. It may seem long and scary with lots of pages but trust me by the time you finish you will not be able to wait for the next one to come out(it comes out in fall of 2012 which is way to long to wait). So if you like adventure, action, or just really good books I would definitely get this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment