Monday, March 12, 2012

Kony 2012: Let's make a difference!

I know your probably thinking oh god not another person talking about Kony 2012 but this is serious just hear me out. I finally got around to watching this video cause to be truthful I was tied of people telling me too. I am so glad all these people got me to watch it. I feel like something in side of me has changed. After watching the video I sat on my couch for literally 20 minutes doing nothing but thinking about the video, I was shocked that this had been happening for 8 years and I'm just hearing about it now. 8 years people! I know I'm only 13 and I might not be able to do much but I will try my hardest and do everything in my power to help...starting with this video. Please take 30 minutes out of your day, just 30 minutes, and watch this video



 Remember these kids are not invisible, together we CAN help them and make a difference in the world.

~Caroline

3 comments:

  1. ok...clever caroline:)

    -rihaana ur bff

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Rihaana Yes I know I am very Clever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Caroline. Don't know if you remember my blog but I've made my blog private and I need to send you an email to invite you to read my blog. Just email me..minimelt@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete