Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tag! You're it!

I've been tagged by Lily from http://mini-diamonds.blogspot.com/! Thanks so much Lily! So I'm going to tag two people.....Rose from http://madrosesandoopsydaisies.blogspot.com/ and Beth from http://pageturnerby-beth.blogspot.com/! Check out these blog they're two of my favorites! Now here are the rules...(I'm being lazy so I just copied these rules off of lily's blog)
1. Post these rules. (Done.)
2. PICK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
--Post 11 random things about yourself
--Answer the things the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create three new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. Go to their blog and tell them that you've been tagged.
5. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this/following me." Nope. It has to be a legitimate tag. Like, "Oh, look, I tag Hilda, Phyllis, and Michaelangelo. What'dya know?"

I choose to answer the questions Lily gave me and here they are...

1.) What is 1 word to describe you?

2.) What is your biggest weakness?

3.) What is your ultimate dream?

4.) What foods would be in your perfect lunch?

5.) Whats your current obsession?

6.) What is one thing you would like to change about yourself?

7.) What is the best thing you like about yourself?

8.) Favorite childhood T.V show?

9.) What song moves you the most?

10.) Self confession. Whats been bugging you?

11.) Out of the books you have read, which one would describe you dream life?


1.) One word I would use to describe myself would probably be crazy.

2.) My biggest weakness would probably be running. I HATE RUNNING SO MUCH!! :P

3.) My ultimate dream is to travel the whole world. Everywhere. Every country and every Continent.

4.) I'm a lover of Italian food so I would probably have Pasta, Salad, Bread sticks, and Code Red Mountain Dew since it's my favorite soda. Oh yea and Desserts like cupcakes and ice cream cake.

5.) My current obsession is Music, Friends, and avoiding fights with my family. (There's been alot of those lately)

6.) I would like to get healthier. Enough said.

7.)  I like my hair and my eyes. :D

8.) Zooboomafoo!!!

9.) How to Save a Life By Fray

10.) What's been bugging me is my teeth.

11.) I would like to have a life were I have a superpowers so probably The Gone Series.

Okay everyone here are your questions!
YouTube
  1.  What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
  2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
  3. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
  4. If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
  5. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
  6. What do YouTube channel do you watch the most?
  7. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
  8. What is something you learned in the last week?
  9. What is your first memory of being really excited?
  10. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
Enjoy you guys, can't wait to see your answers!

~Caroline

4 comments:

  1. hey cool...i'll do this soon :D thanks for the tag ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rose No Problem! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwww!!! this is soo cute... loving your answers... you seem really cute =)

    Now following x

    http://www.hayleyhour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hayley Thanks! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete