Saturday, June 30, 2012

Finally a Book Review

Hello my lovely followers! Sorry I didn't post this week I had girl scout camp. I was a P.A (Program Aide) for the Preschoolers. Man did they have a lot of energy! I would come home ever day and fall asleep and blogging wouldn't even come to mind. Yesterday was the last day so I have finally have time to post. In this post I am going to be talking about two things...News and a book review, haven't done one of those in a while.

News: This week my friend Tayler called me this week and she asked what I was doing this July. I said nothing because you know I have no life. Anyways she said her sister wouldn't be able to come to Disney World with her because her sister couldn't come. I said Yesx100!! I was able to quickly convince my parents that I should go all I have to do is pay for my flight. So I AM GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!


Book Review: Last week I was able to read a series called Chasing Yesterday. It consists of 3 books.
1. Awakening 2. Betrayal 3. Truth
This series is a bit young for me I was able to finish each book in one sitting but they were all very enjoyable reads.

Some things are too painful to remember--and too deadly to forget.

Found: One girl, age 13. Unconscious. Unharmed. Unclaimed. Unidentified.

Lost: Everything.


In each book we're following J.D a girl who has woken up at the site of a major explosion with no idea who she is or what has happened. She meets a boy Daniel who believes there is more to her story. The story grows and you go deeper into the mystery of who J.D really is in each book. I highly recommend these books!
Age Group: 10-14
Rating: 3 1/2 out of 5 for the whole series
Awakening (Chasing Yesterday, #1)Betrayal (Chasing Yesterday, #2)Truth (Chasing Yesterday, #3)

****This week I'm going to try something new, called Song of the Week. So scroll down to the bottom of the page every week to see my favorite song of the week!

Thanks for reading!
~Caroline

Also comment and tell me if you like the idea of Song of the Week. Please and Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Wow these books sound really good! I must read them. Thanks for the great review!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I tagged you so check out my blog pls :)

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Haven't heard of these books before but thanks for putting them on my radar! Glad to see you're writing reviews too now :)

    Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your song of the week idea seems pretty legit! :D
    Have fun at Disney Land. I like Disney Land. :)
    These books sound pretty good! I must check them out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog I am now a new follower. :D x

    ReplyDelete