Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Grimm

Hello my followers! Since it's summer now I'll be able to post more. So here's my second post of the week. I realized I haven't done an opinion post in a while. My blog blog is called Caroline's Clever Concepts and the Concepts means opinions. So I have been failing at my job but that ends now. I'm here today to talk about my favorite show, Grimm. Now it takes a lot for me to love love a show but this show has done it.

Grimm is a new drama series inspired by the classic Grimm's Fairy Tales.Portland homicide Detective Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli, "Turn The Beat Around") discovers he is descended from an elite line of criminal profilers known as "Grimms," charged with keeping balance between humanity and the mythological creatures of the world.
As he tries to hide the dangers of his new found calling from his girlfriend, Juliette Silverton, (Bitsie Tulloch, "quarterlife"), and his partner, Hank Griffin (Russell Hornsby, "Lincoln Heights"), he becomes ever more entrenched in the ancient rivalries and alliances of the Grimm world.
With help from his confidant, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell, "Prison Break"), a reformed Grimm creature himself, Nick must navigate through the forces of a larger-than-life mythology, facing off with Hexenbiests, Blutbads and all manner of ancient evils, including royal lines dating back to the original profilers themselves, The Grimm Brothers. Reggie Lee ("Persons Unknown") and Sasha Roiz ("Caprica") also star.

Each episode of this show is unique which is hard to find on t.v nowadays. It's full of action, mystery, and even a little romance. Which I usually hate but in this show it flows nicely with the story plot. There are many characters in Grimm and they are all important to the plat of the storey. These are the 6 most important in my opinion.

David Giuntoli plays Nick Burkhardt

Bitsie Tulloch plays Juliette Silverton

Silas Weir Mitchell plays Eddie Monroe (my favorite character)

Russell Hornsby plays Hank Griffin

Sasha Roiz plays Captain Sean Renard

Reggie Lee plays Sgt. Wu

All the episodes of the first season are available online. Here's the link to the pilot episode if you would like to watch it.

Pilot <----- Click Here


Everyone should check out this show!

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment