Friday, August 24, 2012

Banana Lime Smothies

I'm going to try something I've never done. A recipe post. If you like it, and want me to do more, please comment below.

Today I made a smoothie out of just random stuff around my house. I found some bananas and limeade in the fridge, I also added vanilla yogurt.  It was really simple to make and it turned out to be really good.
 
You take two banana's and put them in the blender. Then you add two cups of vanilla yogurt. Lastly you add a bit of lime. (I used limeade but you could add anything citrus in it's place and I'm sure it would taste fine.) Then you just blend it all together. That's pretty much it, like I said simple.
 
Here's how it turned out!
 
I hope everyone can try it! Have any of you made really good smothies before?
 
Until next time!
~Caroline

11 comments:

  1. That looks soo yummy!(: you should do more posts like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made smoothies with apples, bananas, strawberries, yogurt, and protein powder at the same time. It was quite interesting. I'll have to try this recipe instead- oa behindthestagebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum :) I'll make sure to check out your blog.

      Delete
  3. That is really pretty cool. And now I'm hungry XP But it'd would be awesome if you could do more recipe posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep that in mind next time I make somthing. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Caroline, I want to let you know I changed my blog link (God, please don't ask why it was an accident, haha) www.itslifeofalily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I can't wait to try this smoothie, I love lime and bananas! ..and smoothies. I enjoy all foods?

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds great! congratulations! People say Garcinia Cambogia blocks your body's ability to make fat and it puts the brakes on your appetite. Learn more how does garcinia cambogia work!

    ReplyDelete