Sunday, October 28, 2012

Homecoming and More.

Let me start off this post by saying...I AM SO SORRY! I have totally forgotten to post! I'm such a bad blogger! If you're still reading my blog THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU! I didn't realize how much homework you had in High School. Ughhh sooo much!! I'm going to explode! I actually still have some to do but oh well sometimes blogging is more important.

Last post I promised some pictures from Homecoming so here they are!

 Here are all the girls! Just so everyone knows it was freezing outside and all the parents instead on taking hundreds of pictures...
 We finally complained enough so they let us go inside...here's the whole group!
 That's me :) You can't really see my full dress though :/
Here's me and Silas. He came with me as a friend :).
 
There's alot more pictures but I don't want to put to many on.
 
***UPDATE ON MY LIFE***
At the moment everyone, including my family, is getting ready for this huge storm that's supposed to hit tonight or tomorrow. My family went out yesterday and bought water and food, hopefully our power doesn't go out, and today my mom took me and my sister to the library so we would have plenty to do if school got canceled. I'm really hoping they cancel school because i have two huge tests this week and it would be nice to have a little more time to study.
 
That's all for now but I promise I will post at least once a week from now on!
~Caroline

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you had a great time at homecoming! It's always more fun to go to a dance with a friend rather than a crush. Your dress is gorgeous, and you look beautiful!
    I'm praying for your safety! Good luck! Plus, I'm hoping Hurricane Sandy cancels school tomorrow for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got Monday canceled now hoping for Tuesday! Bt tahnnk you very much. :)

      Delete